Thursday, March 01, 2007

Venus Versus Virus ep. 8









I wonder where those subbers went..?

Either way, disregarding the episodes I skipped (which I guess was just 7...and parts of 6), I decided to take a peek at this show once more. I hope there weren't any particularly huge developments in 7.. (haha...hmm.)





This has nothing to do with this episode, but I think I'm having an easier time thinking of the anime and the manga separately. There's a part in episode 6 where it's pointed out that Lucia is bad at flower arranging. ..I sort of thought that would have been something she was probably good at (the femenine side of her seems to be markedly strong). But maybe I'm wrong. Or maybe the anime's wrong. Either way, that was something that bothered me.
One thing ep 8 and 6 have in common is some good animation in places. Granted, 6 probably edges in the lead a little thanks to some good direction, but it's good to see that the budget is at least going to the places that count.

Good episode this time nonetheless. Though.. ...smiling Lucia is kinda scary.
As the end of this ep and the preview to the next one allude, however, Sumire's heart is still most likely fixated on Yoshiki-san. Though maybe now this might be something that bothers Lucia (more than it already did..?).


...when is Lyla going to do something besides be creepy?

Labels:


....................................