Saturday, December 16, 2006

BUCK TICK - Kagerou



Featured Song: Kagerou

Here's one single that I came across under strange circumstances.

I don't watch xxxHolic. There isn't even that much I know about it beyond the noodle people. However, I came across this clip of the ending sequence in Youtube and certainly fell in love with it.

..with.. the clip that is.
And the song, too, I guess. There's something about two lolis air-guitaring that will make a tune unbelievably catchy, I think. But honestly, I don't even think this single's title song, Kagerou, would have struck such a chord in me if I wasn't introduced to it this way.

Though I really do like it now.

...Probably still won't start watching the show, though. Those limbs are seriously freaky.

Labels:


....................................