Monday, April 17, 2006

Always Quick to Action



So after I declare a music related post every week, I take an unexplained leave for 2.
..That's just rude.

Well, I have to admit, I haven't had that much internet access until recently, and besides that, I've been having some problems setting up a couple things. Life is generally busy. But I don't plan to let that stop me -- after all is done, I'll be sure to be back onto my once a week plan. By the way, you may not have noticed this already, but this season has been pretty awesome so far. Here's what I've been watching


Favorites:
MagiPoka
Aria the Natural
School Rumble Second Semester
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (I am a sheep.)

s'okay:
Makai Senki Disgaea
Hime-sama Goyoushin
Simoun

Why am I watching this again?:
Strawberry Panic
The Third
Joshikousei


Not that this is to what's good and isn't good this season. It's pretty pointless to start a discussion like that (though I think we all know Haruhi is the best). And I'm watching all of these... some just have a better chance at being dropped than others. And this doesn't include other titles that I'm interested in watching but don't quite have the time to (Nana, Shoujo Changguem no Yume..), but regardless of that, just look at that list! ...I better get to fucking work.

Labels:


....................................