Saturday, March 25, 2006

Mai Otome ep. 24











I've fallen behind on Kashimashi. I've fallen behind on LAP. Hell, I've even fallen behind on Ichigo Mashimaro (no lie).
But somehow, Mai Otome still has me in a death grip. I don't get it. It's not even that good.

Though you wouldn't be able to tell that after this episode. ....Or even the one before it. Or the one before that. The one before that one, though -- yeah.

..So Sergay's managed to nail his own daughter, huh? I mean come on, who wouldn't give this guy a high-five after that? You've got to be good. No wonder Nagi hired him. And here I was, beginning to think it was because of his apparent immortality.
Though to be entirely honest, I still think I like Tate more than him. And that's really saying a lot, because Tate was shit.

Though then again, we really don't have proof that he did have sex with Nina. Most signs are definitely pointing to that direction, yes, but really, such a thing is pretty unlikely in this show, what with Arika looking forward to a rematch with Nina. For her to go through all that trouble just for Nina to show up and say "sorry, I'm busted *shrug*" is just downright rude. To the audience and Arika (even if she would get do sloppy seconds with loony ol' Tomoe either way).
But besides that giant elephant in the room that was this week's episode, I think it was really quite enjoyable as a whole. Even with the dumb parts here and there (as much as we hate interupting Akane and Kazu's marathon sex and all..). There's no doubt that next week's 2 eps are going to be quite a thrill ride to look forward to. ...Even if we do have an idea where it's headed.

Labels:


....................................