Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Kashimashi ep. 1









To be honest, it was the cast, more than anything, that drew me to this show. The story from what I read of the manga didn't impress me very much, and there's currently more than enough yuri out there right now for me to get my fix from.

...hm.

Well anyhow, this most certainly would have been rather confusing had I not known that Hazumu was a guy for most of the episode. Even though Kana Ueda could probably go a little lower, she used a relatively femenine voice throughout. I couldn't hold back my laughter when Tomari was shocked at Hazumu's "new voice". ^^;

There's also no BGM, strangely enough. Or maybe there will be starting from next week on -- the first bit of music was after all the ending theme (or was it op theme..?), that crept nicely into the end of the episode. It seemed a bit like a marker of change. But even if BGM is scarce in this show, I won't mind. I hardly noticed its absence, anyway.

Between this, Tactical Roar and the second season of Amaenaideyo, there seems to be a lot of harem anime this season. ..Except this one isn't as annoying, I think. I look forward to watching more of this.
Even if the premise is pretty retarded.

Labels:


....................................