Saturday, January 07, 2006

Lemon Angel Project ep. 1










Even though this show is blatantly being used to debut/promote the popularity of some Japanese idol... I think I liked it.

There were some problems here and there, concerning things like acting, and the fact that I had some trouble telling some characters apart at first, it overall was a pretty good first episode, especially considering the music and the qualit of the animation at some points.

The lead character, Tomo, has quite an interesting choice for a seiyuu. It's no one I've ever heard of, that's for sure, but maybe she's done a commercial or something already. She also uses something of a genuine voice, unlike something twisted or trained into a higher pitched squeak that you would hear from a more seasoned seiyuu (which also isn't a bad thing all the time, of course). This is a little strange sometimes, concerning her character, but also makes Tomo feel quite a bit more real. As long as you ignore her metallic-colored hair.

Even though it's not often that I've watched an anime with this kind of story, I felt as if I could probably grow to like the characters, that there'd be some definite competition and confrontations, that and there'll most likely be some swoops in animation the likes of which I've never seen.
It all kinda reminded me a bit of Suzuka, actually.

All in all, it seems like a pretty decent.. but not quite good show.

No one will watch it.

(..except me.
....maybe.)

Labels:


....................................