Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Maria-sama ga Miteru OVA vol 4 - Lady, GO!














Y'know, even though I constantly see this book in the Marimite section of my local Kinokuniya, always taunting me, I've never really had the urge to buy it or read it online, since I've been looking so forward to experiencing it first animated.
Hrmm, so let's see. In the end, I think my favorite parts have to be:

3. Yumi's Sei moment in the Greenhouse with Kanako
2. Folk Dance
1. Shimako's Dad

Aww, yeah.
Interestingly enough, they mostly have little to nothing to do with the usually wild events (well okay, the epic race between Yumi and Kanako for Cosmo Beauty is probably tied for 3rd), but hey, this is Marimite after all. Sports Festival-ing slowly is preferred here.


Awww! I can't believe the next volume is the last one! There better be another series. It ends right where things start to get good..!! ( ´・ω・) 

Labels:


....................................